Here are some of the pictures of me and my pet.
Hello everyone!! My name is Ong JunXiang . I am Johorean and I come from Johore Bahru, I completed my primary and secondary school level at Johore Bahru too. I am taking BBA Marketing Management at Multimedia University(MMU) and this is my Gamma 3rd semester. Currently, I am staying with my friends at Taman Dahlia. I love listening to songs, play online games and fishing when I'm free. I'm not a very talkative guy but I will try my best to contribute and communicate with my group members.
COMMENT ABOUT MY GROUP~
This is not the first time I form assignment group together with Wei Tzen, Chien Hui and Qian Yi. Everyone in the group are responsible and hardworking and no doubt they are good leader and good members too. I hope that we can get along to each other and perform well in our assignment and blog.


1 comments:
Dun know what to comment here... lolx
Hope our dogs wont grow any bigger haha... else we throw them liao
Post a Comment